Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm In A Cottage Frame Of Mind

I decided to start another blog about something that I have always loved - cottages! In my mind, the ideal cottage would have a messy perennial garden and garden path leading to my pebble-stone patio, equipped with white outdoor furniture, lot's of rose fabric cushions, a pitcher of iced tea, and a Chintz platter of lemon scones.

The rooms in my cottage would be painted white with accents of roses EVERYWHERE! Flower print fabric pillows, vases of fresh flowers, a coffee table with neat piles of coffee table books, my collection of Victoria Magazines, a tri-fold Asian screen with rose fabric panels, teapots, lavender, etc. The bedrooms would have a million tiny matching show pillows and a tray on each bed with a tea set - of course! The kitchen would have a shabby chic/French country style with fresh flowers on the table in a pitcher and a bowl full of cherries.

I would like to announce that I am changing the style of my Etsy shop and renaming it to Cottage Style Threads. After renewing my sewing abilities, I want to sew my own line of cottage soft furnishings.

It's going to be a challenge, but I need to take the next step and focus on a brand and style that I love. This will be a new avenue for me, and it's time to move into something new, something that I love and want to pursue.

Please visit often. I will be adding links to my favorite blogs and you will begin to see the transformation of my Etsy shop into the new Cottage Style Threads - For the Cozy Home.

Come back soon.
Thank you - Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment